Sunday, November 29, 2009

Food and drums

I forgot to flip this photo. This is a huge pork burger (I was kind of dissapointed that it wasn't beef) that I got at a restaurant called the drunken duck. It was quite delicious. Still not quite the same as an American burger, but it was good just the same.
Thanksgiving in Logroño. I made a chicken (without an oven mind you), and it actually turned out pretty good. The chicken in this photo was made by my pal Arden, because mine was already cut up and half eaten. We had about 15 people from several different countries come and see how we celebrated Thanksgiving. Nobody seemed to complain about a holiday where you eat as much as you can.


I went to a percussion workshop where I learned stuff about the drumset, African and Iberican (Spanish) percussion, and how to make percussion instruments. At the end of the day we got to watch the pros go to town and rock out. It was amazing! Below is a video I took of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment