In case anyone really cares, I just thouht I'd share a quick blip about how I arrived.
I left slc at noon on Saturday, and few for two and a half hours to texas. After a two hour layover I jumped on a plane for 8 of the slowest hours of my life toward England where I sat for three hours waiting for my plane to spain. After arriving in spain, I jumped a bus, and nearly missed my next bus because for some reason I was sitting at a bus stop labeled "Logrono" (which is where I was headed), when in fact a more logical place was to have the bus at a stop which was not labeled at all. Silly me. Anyway, after four hours and two boring movies, I made it to the University. And now, I am going to make me a nice little lunch of potatoes and baked beans. I am so glad baked beans know no boundaries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment